Saturday, October 03, 2015

Reloading and rethinking my writing



"think of how strange the world would be if I were you and you were me."
                                                                                                                        gsbatty


I started this blog several years ago and didn't have any idea where it or I was going. I wanted to write and share my thoughts with the world...well maybe just someone...anyone...

However, I bombed ... oops bad word to use these days...might draw the attention of homeland security...hey guys...and gals...I used bombed as in failed...that's it..no agenda...except to write..short stories...long stories...books...

Soooo...now I'm into the 30 day October Challenge on"WD"...it says there are no rules...so does that allow me to use "bombed"....sure...you know...that free speech thingie we used to enjoy...until "politically correctness" took over the constitution...

No, I am not a politically inspired writer...be who and what you are...I just find it interesting that I'm actually a little afraid of using the word "bombed"...and ...that telling a joke could get me in trouble.

Now I am going to try to convert this blog into a writers blog as soon as I figure out how,  in the name of bad writers, to do it...

There are plenty of places that want to charge me...but...after I pay my rent and  the food and the Internet service and the water and electric bills (going up-up-up) I can't afford to give "WD" and its writers 50 bucks for this and 30 bucks for that and a dollar for...well you know

Okay...here we are ...creating a writer's blog on a noun, a verb and a few well placed adjectives with no money to pay the leader...

Maybe

Taters-Maters-Words and Water should be changed...

How about..."How to Bomb as a Writer"...

Damn..There I go again...









No comments: