Monday, April 05, 2010

Gov. Mark Sanford’s Love Words

The "GAWKER" published an article entitled "Mark Sanford's Hilarious Emails of Seduction"
which I found to be " Hilarious" .  They have published the full Emails and maybe if you read them as written they are a little corny or trite.  However, if you take a moment to read them and and try to understand them, you can get a somewhat different picture than the "GAWKER" came up with.
I offer you the following for your criticism:
  
".... You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that's so fitting with your beauty…….. 
You have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses… I love your tan lines…
I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding two magnificent parts of yourself in the faded glow of the night's light...

........please sleep soundly knowing my heart cries out for you, your voice, your body, the touch of your lips,
the touch of your finger tips and an even the deeper connection to your soul." 

This is an excerpt from Ex-governor Sanford's email to his girl friend, Maria. I have take the liberty to remove some of his connecting words but the words above are his and his words do make beautiful and sensual poetry.

Maybe he should have written or should write poetry. 

Maybe the "GAWKER" should stick to Gawking and give up editorializing.

I find his "words" very sensual and poetic.

No comments: